Try our favorite tools to provide to clients who need support with ADHD.
General information on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
- ADDA – Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- CHADD – Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Myths and Facts of ADHD – An informational sheet developed by the ADHD Resource Group of Northern Virginia.
Blogs by organizations that serve the ADHD community.
- Profound Impact – Coaching and Training
- Rewriting Smart – Essig Education Group
- The Study Skills Revolution – 100 articles by SMITH RIVAS Study Skills & Academic Coaching
- Tutoring for Success – Reach Your Potential
Community resource organizations in Northern Virginia.
- Arlington County Special Education PTA
- Fairfax County Special Education PTA
- PEATC – Parent Education Advocacy and Training Center
Directory of our professional members, organized by category.
- Professional Members of the ADHD Resource Group of Northern Virginia – Searchable and sortable directory of 55 ADHD professionals in northern Virginia, Montgomery County MD, and Washington DC
Updates on the latest ADHD research.
- Attention Research Update – Monthly email by Duke University research professor David Rabiner, PhD
Support groups organized by CHADD of Northern Virginia & the District of Columbia.
- Support Group List – For adults and parents
Great time management tools from SMITH RIVAS Study Skills & Academic Coaching.
- Weekly Schedule – For everybody, even grown-ups
- Quarter Calendar – For middle school, high school, and college students on the quarter system
- Semester Calendar – For college students on the semester system or anyone on trimesters
- To-Do List – For everybody, even grown-ups
National organizations serving related communities.
- Autism Speaks – Autism Speaks enhances lives today and is accelerating a spectrum of solutions for tomorrow
- CEC – Council for Exceptional Children
- HECA – Higher Education Consultants Association
- IECA – Independent Educational Consultants Association
- LDA – Learning Disabilities Association of America